- RSS Channel Showcase 4351828
- RSS Channel Showcase 2526683
- RSS Channel Showcase 4631042
- RSS Channel Showcase 3189784
Articles on this Page
- 01/11/17--10:58: _Julian Schwarz Appo...
- 03/03/17--10:19: _Shenandoah Conserva...
- 07/06/17--14:30: _Shenandoah Universi...
- 07/21/17--08:44: _Conservatory Perfor...
- 12/18/17--11:30: _Music Therapy Progr...
- 02/09/18--10:09: _Musical Mathematici...
- 03/23/18--08:47: _Shenandoah Conserva...
- 04/04/18--12:18: _Shenandoah Universi...
- 01/11/17--10:58: Julian Schwarz Appointed Assistant Professor of Cello
- 07/06/17--14:30: Shenandoah University to Host Ninth Annual National Jazz Workshop
- 07/21/17--08:44: Conservatory Performs 2017/18 Season Announcement
- 12/18/17--11:30: Music Therapy Program Leads
- 03/23/18--08:47: Shenandoah Conservatory Announces 2018 Alumni Award Recipients
- 04/04/18--12:18: Shenandoah University Student, Stoughton ’18 Wins Fulbright Award
Shenandoah Conservatory has appointed Julian Schwarz, M.M., as assistant professor of cello beginning August 2017. Regarded as a one of the leading cellists in the twenty-first century, Schwarz will succeed Clyde Thomas Shaw, M.M., who will retire at the end of this academic year after thirteen years of service to Shenandoah University. “The retirement of […]
The Shenandoah Conservatory Jazz Ensemble presents, “Jazz Goes to the Movies,” at 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 9, at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema (181 Kernstown Commons Blvd., Winchester). The concert is a Jazz4Justice™ event in partnership with the Winchester-Frederick County Bar Association, and will raise funds to support Blue Ridge Legal Services and the Shenandoah […]
Shenandoah University will host its ninth annual National Jazz Workshop (NJW) from Sunday, July 9, through Friday, July 14. The six-day intensive program features nearly 100 participants from across the United States ranging in age from rising high school freshmen to adults. NJW offers a fully comprehensive curriculum for jazz studies to include improvisation, big […]
Shenandoah Conservatory of Shenandoah University announces its Conservatory Performs 2017/18 season. Conservatory Performs is the conservatory’s premier performance series featuring Shenandoah’s own award-winning faculty and students, as well as internationally acclaimed guest artists. The 2017/18 season features a multitude of events, including top-notch performances by Shenandoah Conservatory’s Symphony Orchestra, Wind Ensemble, vocal and jazz ensembles; […]
Shenandoah University’s music therapy program is further distinguishing itself as a leader in the field, through additions to the program itself and innovative research and leadership efforts from students, faculty and alumni. Program Updates: The music therapy program is awaiting Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) approval as an approved provider of continuing education training […]
Elizabeth (Libby) Beller ‘19 is a double major in clarinet performance and mathematics at Shenandoah University, where she says she “gets the best of both worlds” — the opportunity to become a thriving, world-class musician as well as satisfy her love of mathematics through the university’s well-respected Shenandoah Conservatory and College of Arts & Sciences. […]
Shenandoah Conservatory announces the recipients of the 2018 Shenandoah Conservatory Alumni Awards. This year, three alumni from an array of performing arts disciplines have been chosen by conservatory faculty and leadership to receive one of two awards—the Alumnus of Excellence Award and the Rising Star Alumni Award. We’re delighted to honor these alumni who have […]
Shenandoah University music education student Drake Stoughton ’18 is first of two Shenandoah’s undergraduate students to ever win a Fulbright Award. The Fulbright Program was created in 1946 to promote healthy relationships between countries and better understanding between cultures. Program winners receive a fully funded trip to study in a country of their choosing. “A […]